Prototech offers a range of services based on thorough knowledge and expertise in the field of mechanical engineering and related disciplines, such as 3D printing (both metal and plastic). Our creative engineers combine their solid theoretical background with excellent practical understanding to achieve the best result for 3D printed parts.
3D printing is among other used in projects to accelerate development by potentially decreasing the number of iterations in the design process and also to be able to produce complex metallic structures where traditional CNC machines “falls short”. Another important aspect is that one can achieve great savings in cost, time or weight...or even all three...by using 3D print. Other areas where 3D printing could be beneficial include the visualisation of an idea or concept as a marketing measure or as a part of in-house training.
Areas of application:
- Early design phase concept verification
- Ready to use parts/ products
- Marketing/ educational purposes
- Lasertec 30 SLM 2nd Gen. (Additech)
- Selective laser melting (SLM)
- Build volume 300x300x300mm
- Min. Layer thickness 20 µm, Focus diameter 70 µm
- Materials: Stainless steel Inconel 625 (later: 1.4404 (AISI316), aluminum and titanium)
- Type: Objet Eden 250
- Build size: 250 x 250 x 200 mm (W x L x H)
- Layer thickness, high quality: 0.016 mm
- Layer thickness, high speed: 0.030 mm
- Accuracy: < 0.1 mm
- There are three different materials available, including transparent. The choice of material depends on the application
- Type: Ultimaker 3
- Build size: 215 x 215 x 200 mm (W x L x H)
- Layer thickness: 0.02mm
- Materials: PLA, ABS and composite materials (on request)
Please contact us if any questions or if you have items that needs to be 3D printed.